Welcome to DeepCTR’s documentation!¶
DeepCTR is a Easy-to-use , Modular and Extendible package of deep-learning based CTR models along with lots of core components layer which can be used to build your own custom model easily.It is implemented by tensorflow.You can use any complex model with
You can read the latest code at https://github.com/shenweichen/DeepCTR
07/21/2019 : Refactor Linear Layer. Changelog
06/30/2019 : Refactor inputs module. Changelog
- 1. Save or load weights/models
- 2. Set learning rate and use earlystopping
- 3. Get the attentional weights of feature interactions in AFM
- 4. How to extract the embedding vectors in deepfm?
- 5. How to add a long dense feature vector as a input to the model?
- 6. How to run the demo with GPU ?
- 7. Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement deepctr (from versions)