Welcome to DeepCTR’s documentation!¶
DeepCTR is a Easy-to-use , Modular and Extendible package of deep-learning based CTR models along with lots of core components layer which can be used to easily build custom models.You can use any complex model with
tf.keras.Modellike interface for quick experiment. example
tensorflow estimatorinterface for large scale data and distributed training. example
- It is compatible with both
You can read the latest code and related projects
- DeepCTR: https://github.com/shenweichen/DeepCTR
- DeepMatch: https://github.com/shenweichen/DeepMatch
- DeepCTR-Torch: https://github.com/shenweichen/DeepCTR-Torch
06/27/2020 : Support
Tensorflow Estimator for large scale data and distributed training.Support different initializers for different embedding weights and loading pretrained embeddings.Add new model
05/17/2020 : Fix numerical instability in
公众号：浅梦的学习笔记 wechat ID: deepctrbot
- 1. Save or load weights/models
- 2. Set learning rate and use earlystopping
- 3. Get the attentional weights of feature interactions in AFM
- 4. How to extract the embedding vectors in deepfm?
- 5. How to add a long dense feature vector as a input to the model?
- 6. How to use pretrained weights to initialize embedding weights and frozen embedding weights?
- 7. How to run the demo with GPU ?
- 8. How to run the demo with multiple GPUs